When you create a DC NFT Account we set up a blockchain wallet for you known as a "custodial wallet". Think of it as a digital account used to store your DC NFTs and tokens on the blockchain. Since it's a custodial wallet, we create and manage it for you, allowing you to access it after logging into your DC NFT Account. Follow this link to sign into your DC NFT Account.
Articles in this section
- When can I get my free NFT?
- How do I redeem my voucher for a free NFT?
- Why did I not receive an NFT voucher after signing up?
- Why is my NFT voucher code not working?
- Why is the account activation link I received not working?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How can I get additional NFTs?
- Why did I receive an error when creating my account?
- Where are my NFTs stored?
- What are you doing about the environmental impact of your NFT collection?