You’ll earn the tokens for everything you complete in a week prior to receiving an earn-limit notification, and you can start earning tokens again after the weekly earn limit resets. For example, if you have 240 tokens and you finish watching a series, you’ll still earn 10 tokens for the final episode and a 15 token bonus for completing a series, giving you a total of 265 tokens for the week. Once the weekly earn limit resets, you’re free to start earning again!
Articles in this section
- What is DC Universe Rewards?
- How do I participate?
- How do I earn?
- Can I earn tokens even if I don’t have an active subscription?
- Are points only awarded for engaging in content featured on the earn page?
- Why didn’t my tokens update?
- Can I earn tokens for completing the same action multiple times?
- Can I earn for movies, shows and comics I’ve already viewed on DC Universe before Rewards launched?
- Can I earn tokens when casting to a Chromecast device?
- Is there a limit to how much I can earn?