Subscriptions purchased on the website
You can easily cancel your subscription online via web at DCUniverse.com by following the steps below:
- Log in
- Click on MY DC in the top right corner and select "Settings"
- Click on "Cancel" to cancel the subscription completely.
App or Device Subscriptions
If you purchased DC Universe on a mobile device or TV app, you will need to cancel your subscription using the instructions below.
Please note: Deleting the DC Universe app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must manually cancel to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged on your renewal date.
iTunes / App Store Subscriptions
If you signed up on an Apple device, you can manage your subscription by following these instructions.
Google Play / Android Subscriptions
If you signed up via Google Play through the DC Universe Android app, you can cancel your subscription by visiting your Google Wallet and following these steps:
- Go to wallet.google.com and sign in to your account.
- On the "Transactions" page, find and click on the subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Click on Update or cancel your subscription.
- Click the Cancel subscription button.
If you signed up via the Roku Channel Store or through the DC Universe Roku channel, you can cancel your subscription by following these instructions.
If you signed up via Amazon, you can cancel your subscription by following these instructions.
If you are having issues canceling your subscription please contact us.