If you would like to cancel your DC UNIVERSE INFINITE subscription, please do so by following the instructions below based on where you purchased your subscription.
Subscriptions purchased through the DCUI website
You can easily cancel your subscription online via web at DCUniverseInfinite.com by following the steps below:
- Log in to your DCUI account.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the DCUI homepage and select "Settings".
- Under the "Subscription" tab, select the active subscription on your account.
- Click on "Cancel" to cancel the subscription.
iTunes / App Store Subscriptions
If you purchased your subscription through iTunes, you can manage your subscription by accessing your subscription settings on your mobile device.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Click on your active DCUI subscription.
- Tap cancel subscription.
Google Play / Android Subscriptions
If you signed up via Google Play through the DCUI Android app, you can cancel your subscription by visiting your Google Wallet and following these steps:
- Go to wallet.google.com and sign in to your account.
- On the "Transactions" page, find and click on the DCUI subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Click on Update or cancel your subscription.
- Click the Cancel subscription button.
Please note: Deleting the DC Universe Infinite app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must manually cancel to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged on your renewal date.
If you are having issues canceling your subscription please contact us.