If you’re experiencing trouble and want to try improving your service, try the following steps:
- Reset your wireless router. Restarting your modem will frequently help with temporary connection issues.
- Check the other devices on your network. If there are other people using your network at the same time for data-heavy things like watching video or downloading media, you will experience a slower connection.
- Try connecting via a hard-wired connection instead of WiFi to rule out issues with your router.
If you’re trying to watch on a computer:
- Restart your computer.
- Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure you don’t have any unnecessary windows or applications open
- Relocate closer to your wireless router. The further away you get, the weaker the signal you'll receive.