If you are having trouble logging in to your DC UNIVERSE INFINITE account, please follow these steps based on the device you are using to access your account:
Web (https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/) US ONLY:
1. Update your browser
- Make sure you're using a supported browser. We suggest using Chrome for the best experience.
- Check to see if there's an update available for your browser. To find out how to do this, search the Internet for update + the name of your browser (i.e. update Chrome).
Try logging in on your phone or tablet. If you can't log in on any device, try resetting your password. If you can log in on another device, try the next step.
Go to dcuniverseinfinite.com and do a hard refresh for the page. To find out how to do this, search the Internet for 'hard refresh' + the name of your browser (e.g. 'hard refresh Firefox'). If you're using the Chrome browser on a PC, hold down the Ctrl key and click the Reload button (for Chrome on a Mac, hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button). Once the page is reloaded try logging in again.
Try using another browser on your device. This will help determine if the issue is limited to a particular browser. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Clear your browser's cookies. To find out how to do this, search your browser's help for 'cookies.'
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Go to dcuniverseinfinite.com and try logging in again.
Apple or Android device:
Try logging in on another supported device.
If you can log in on another device, please follow the troubleshooting steps here.
If you still can't log in, please contact us here.